Powerserv Austria GmbH
Tel: +43 (0)59007
Fax: +43 (0)59007 888
Firmenbuch: FN 140716k, HG Wien
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device after visiting a website. The text file stores information that the site can read again when you visit it at a later date. Some cookies are necessary to make the site work properly. Basically, there are two different kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser and temporary/permanent cookies, which are stored for an extended period or unlimited on your terminal. This storage makes individual settings an suitable offers possible. For example, cookies allow to save certain inputs and settings so you don't have to repeat them all the time.
What data are stored in cookies?
There is no personally identifiable information stored in the cookies used by Powerserv. Our cookies makes an identification of any particular person impossible.
Powerserv uses appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data as well as to avoid information loss or unlawful conduct.
How to disable cookies?
You can easily customize your browser settings to turn off all cookies. Please note: If you disable your cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on the website.
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
- Select "Menu" and then "Options" in your function bar.
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- For Firefox, create a chronicle: "" for custom settings ".
- Remove the "Accept cookies" checkbox and save your settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options".
- Click the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies" tab you can remove the marker and save your settings.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select "Settings".
- Click "Show Advanced Settings".
- In the "Privacy" tab, click "Content settings"
- In the "Cookies" section, you can disable them and save your settings.
- Open Safari.
- Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the upper, right corner) and click on "Privacy".
- Under "Accept cookies", you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click "Show Cookies".
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the European Union or in other Contracting States of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to web usage and internet usage against the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser is only used for Google Analytics and is not used for other Google usage. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available at the following link And install. The current link is https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
The use of Google Analytics is used to improve the functions and services of Powerserv. Only non-personal data are used for analysis and reporting purposes. Powerserv does not collect this data with personal data.